Views: 0 Updated:

Can I receive financial support when I intend to publish in Open Access journals?

Yes, SLUB can support you financially, if you are a TUD affiliated member and the corresponding author of the article. Please note that it is only possible if there is a framework or transformative agreement between the publisher and the SLUB. You can find more information on our website under „Open-Access-Finanzieren“.