You can reach the SLUB by bus line 61 (stop Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek) or line 66 (stop Technische Universität/Fritz-Foerster- Platz) as well as by tram line 11 (stop Zellescher Weg).
Please use the DVB's journey planner (below) to plan your trip to the SLUB Dresden:
There are paid parking spaces available next to the SLUB Dresden Central Library and in the parking garage under the DrePunct / Makerspace library.
Parking Central Library
- Always open
- 30 minutes free | first hour 0.50 €
- Each additional hour 1.00 € | Daily maximum rate 5.00 €
Underground car park DrePunct Library / Zellescher Weg 17
- Open Monday - Thursday: 6:00 AM to 07:45 PM and Friday: 6:00 AM to 06:45 PM
- 15 minutes for free | first hour 0,50 €
- Each additional hour 1.00 € | Daily maximum 3.00 €
There are designated disabled parking spaces to the left of the barrier at the SLUB car park. A ground level entrance facilitates access to the building.
To enter the public area of the Central Library unhindered, please report to the security staff. For further information see: Accessibility for People with Disabilities