To connect to the WiFi "SLUB" on Windows 10, please proceed as follows:
- Open the settings.
- Then select "Wi-Fi" on the left menu bar.
- Then select "Manage known networks" and then "Add a new network".
Network name SLUB Security type WPA2-Enterprise AES EAP method EAP-TTLS Authentication method Unencrypted password (PAP)
- Return to the settings and select WiFi in the menu bar or click on "Show available networks". The WiFi "SLUB" is now displayed.
- Select it and then click on "Connect".
- Enter your user number and password.