Filming in the Treasury | Corty Gallery
The following must be observed when filming:
- the name of the company
- an exposé of the intention of the film
- specific details of what is to be filmed and how it is to be filmed
- expected duration of the filming
2. the conditions for filming are
- no lighting of more than 50 lux
- filming of originals should be limited to the minimum necessary
- facsimiles or digital copies are to be used if possible
- the SLUB receives a copy of the film and is mentioned in the film itself as an institution.
There will be an expense allowance of 150,00 €.