Searching and Ordering Autographs and Manuscripts
Printed Cataloguesto top
- Catalogue of Manuscripts of the Saxon State Library in Dresden, 4 vols, Dresden 1979-1983 (= corrected and improved edition, photographic facsimile of the catalogue of manuscripts in the Royal Public Library at Dresden, produced according to the State Library's copy. Edited by Franz Schnorr von Carolsfeld and Ludwig Schmidt, Leipzig, 1882-1923).
- Catalogue of Manuscripts of the Saxon State Library in Dresden, Volume 5 (Mscr. Dresd 184th - App. 1928) / rev. by Christian Alschner and Christa Krause, Dresden, 1986.
- Fleischer, Heinrich Lebrecht: Catalogus codicum manuscriptorum orientalium Bibliothecae Regiae Dresdensis, Lipsiae 1831.
- List of Oriental manuscripts in Germany / in agreement with the German Oriental Society founded by Wolfgang Voigt. Continued by George Dieter. Edited on behalf of the Academy of Sciences in Göttingen by Hartmut-Ortwin Feistel. Wiesbaden 1961ff. (new directory of individual groups of Dresden manuscripts).
Information Service Catalogues for Manuscript Department Staffto top
- Autograph catalogue (catalogue of correspondents) up to 2002
- Address catalogue until 2002
- Catalogue of owners of autograph books until 2002
- Catalogue of contributors to autograph books until 2002
- Library visitors' book 1753-1812
- Comprehensive index to the catalogue of manuscripts
- Special directories of individual estates