Booking requests for devices and machines for the time between the 11th and 31st of January 2021 will be received from now on. Booking requests complete with all necessary information on your project will be processed mondays to fridays (holidays excluded).
Depending on federal and regional measures we will develop a procedure for arranging bookings for the time from the 31st of January 2021 onwards during the last week of January.
I would like to...
...book the Laser Cutter
- Search for a free slot in the calendar:
- Please send the following information to us via our contact form:
- User number and name
- Appointment request: date, time
- Material to be processed (material, thickness)
...know more about fees
Fees are calculated based on the time the machine runs.
|00min <= 10min||-||free of charge|
|10min <= 30min||Level 1||1 * 10,00€|
|30min <= 50min||Level 2||2 * 10,00€ = 20€|
|50min <= 70min||Level 3||3 * 10,00€ = 30€|
|each n * 20min||level n||n * 10,00€|
...prepare for my booked appointment
- What will I need to bring to the appointment? Please bring the following:
- Your valid SLUBcard
- The material you want to cut
- A separate file (*.PDF) for each job you want to cut
- Users with a Laser Cutter licence need a valid certificate on safety at work instructions.
- Which materials can I work with? You can find a list with all materials that can be cut or engraved in our e-tutorial.
- How should my Laser Cutting file look like? The illustration below sums up how your file should look like. You can also find a step-by-step guide in the e-tutorial.
...ask for advice on my project
You need help to realize your project? You can book an appointment in our Knowledge Bar. For approximately 30 minutes our experts will be available just for you personally. This service is free of charge.