Booking requests for devices and machines until the 30th of May 2021 will be received from now on. Booking requests complete with all necessary information on your project will be processed mondays to fridays (holidays excluded).
Depending on federal and regional measures we will develop a procedure for arranging bookings for the time from the 30th of May 2021 onwards during the last week of May.
I would like to...
...book the Foam Cutter
A valid Foam Cutter licence and a valid SLUBcard are prerequisites for using the Foam Cutter.
...know more about service fees
Using the Foam Cutter is free of charge.
...prepare for my booked appointment
- What will I need to bring to the appointment? Please bring the following:
- Your valid SLUBcard
- A USB-drive with a separate file (*.dxf, or *.dwg) for each plate you want to cut.
- The material you want to cut with the Foam Cutter
- A valid certificate for safety at work instructions
- Which materials can be cut with the Foam Cutter? You can find out more in our e-tutorial.
- How should the files look like? You can find more information on how your files should look like in our e-tutorial.