A valid Foam Cutter licence and a valid SLUBcard are prerequisites for using the Foam Cutter.
Costumers with a respective device operating licence can now book certain machines and devices (exception: electronics workstation) independently in the new booking managment system. Some customers may not yet have access to the according functions. If this is the case, please sign in to the booking management system and send us an e-mail. We will activate the booking function for you as soon as possible.
Using the Foam Cutter is free of charge.
- What will I need to bring to the appointment? Please bring the following:
- Your valid SLUBcard
- A USB-drive with a separate file (*.dxf, or *.dwg) for each plate you want to cut.
- The material you want to cut with the Foam Cutter
- A valid certificate for safety at work instructions
- Which materials can be cut with the Foam Cutter? You can find out more in our e-tutorial.
- How should the files look like? You can find more information on how your files should look like in our e-tutorial.