Customers without a 3D plastic printer operating licence
Please send the following information to us via our contact form:
- Benutzernummer und Name
- SLUB number and name
- Appointment request: date, time (free appointments can be viewed in the booking management system for Ultimaker 2 Extended+ - Benno )
- object, filament, quantity
- information on your project, purpose and use of the object (this is necessary in order to determine the printing time)
- a separate file (*.stl) per object (multiple files as .zip-archive, max. size 10MB or a link to a cloud-server)
Customers with a 3D plastic printer operating licence
- You can book an appointment for Ultimaker 2 Extended+ - Carlo and Ultimaker 2 Extended+ - Diego independently for a maximum of 2 time-slots per week until at the latest 2 days prior to the printing start and up to 14 days in advance.
- Bookings have to be confirmed by the Makerspace staff. In order to confirm your booking we need your models as an .stl-file. Please send your files to us via our contact form. In case your file does not reach us at the latest 24 hours before the appointment, the booking will be cancelled.
Some customers with a respective device operating licence may not yet have access to the according booking functions in the booking management system. If this is the case, please sign in to the booking management system with your SLUB number and password and send us an e-mail. We will activate the booking function for you as soon as possible.