3D Plastic Printer
...book the 3D-Printer Plastic
- Search a free slot in the calendar:
- Please send the following information to us via our contact form:
- User number and name
- Appointment request: date, time
- Object, filament, quantity
- More information on your project, purpose and use of your object (needed to estimate the printing time)
- A separate file for each object (*.STL) (more than one file can be sent as.zip-archive, max. size 10MB, or send us a link to your cloud storage)
...know more about fees
Fees are calculated based on the time the machine runs.
|0min <= 20min||Level 1||1 * 0,10€|
|20min <= 40min||Level 2||2 * 0,10€ = 0,20€|
|40min <= 60min||level 3||3 * 0,10€ = 0,30€|
|each n * 20min||Level n||n * 0,10€|
...prepare for my booked appointment
- What will I need to bring to the appointment? Please bring the following:
- Your valid SLUBcard
- A USB-drive with a separate file (*.STL) for each object you would like to print.
- Users with a 3D-Printer Plastic licence need a valid certificate for safety at work instructions.
- Which slicer is available? We work with the Ultimaker Cura slicer. The current version used is listed under the technical details of the 3D-Printers Plastic at Makerspace.
- Which filaments are available? Filaments available at Makerspace are listed in our e-tutorial.
- What are the dimensions of the design space of the Ultimaker 2 Extended+? Please find the dimensions of the printer's design space in the illustration below.
...ask for advice on my project
You need help to realize your project? You can book an appointment in our Knowledge Bar. For approximately 30 minutes our experts will be available just for you personally. This service is free of charge.