- SLUB Dresden
- Databases / Journals / Standards
- Journals and Newspapers
- Terms of Service eJournals
Terms of Service for Licenced Electronic Journals
- Access to full texts is only granted to members of the respective institution
- Full texts of articles may only be printed or filed for personal use and research purposes
- It is prohibited to systematically download articles or search results, especially by means of robots
- Articles must not be passed on to third parties, whether in electronic or printed form
Currently, most publishing houses regulate the access to their fee-based online services by verification of the requesting computer's IP address.
It is not allowed to use a proxy server!
In case you are using a computer within the authorized IP range (SLUB Dresden or the TU Dresden campus network), just go to the list and click the journal titles.
Before selecting electronic journals and/or exporting data, please read the terms of service set by the publishing houses/providers. Access to electronic journals is only granted in accordance with the terms of service.