The following services are free of charge:
- The Makerspace as workshop area
- Electrical devices such as the cordless screwdriver, the jigsaw, the dremel, or the toolbox, etc.
- AV-technology, e.g. the podcast-studio, the greenscreen-studio, or VR-goggles
- The Electronics workstation, for example for soldering
- The foam cutter
- The vacuum forming machine and the plastic bending machine
Costs apply for the following devices:
- The Laser cutters
- The 3D Gypsum Printer
- 3D Plastic Printers
The costs are based on the time the devices are running and, if appicable, the material consumption. You can find more detailed information here. The costs will be registered on the SLUBcard and can be payed at the service desks or at the cash machine in the central library.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices will change from the 1st of January onwards. You can find more detailed information on the website following this link.