Digitized music manuscripts and printed music of the SLUB are available in the Digital Collections.
- Denkmäler der Tonkunst in Dresden
Modern digital editions of Early Music in Dresden
- Digital archives and collections on specific composers
Digitali scores, letters and recorded music of special composers - Yale University, Irving S. Gilmore Music Library
- e-manuscripta: scores
Digital platform for manuscript material from Swiss libraries and archives
- Early Music Online
The project has digitised more than 300 of the world’s earliest surviving volumes of printed music, from copies at the British Library. The digitised music is freely available to all online.
- IMSLP Petrucci-Musikbibliothek
Digital archives and collections (Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Weber etc.)
- The opera in Italiy and Germany between 1770 and 1830
Repertoire of the Austrian National Library, the Saxon State and University Library Dresden, the State Library Berlin, the Bavarian State Library and the Thuringia's Music Archive
- Schönberg, Arnold: Catalogue of works and sources with digital copies and source descriptions
- Compositions of Frédéric Chopin Jagiellonian Digital Library Kraków